Friday, June 24, 2011

nelly furtado wallpapers

images nelly furtado wallpaper. nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly Furtado
  • Nelly Furtado



  • devamanohar
    10-07 12:33 PM
    My daughter is now 22 years old and filed I-485 on behalf of me in the year 2007. That time she was only 19 years.

    Now she is planning to get married before getting a green card. Her bride-groom is H-1 visa and not applied for labor. Will her I- 485 application be cancelled?.

    I am also porting to eb-2 in the next three months. I am hoping to get green card may be after Sept 2011.

    Suppose she gets married before the green card what will happend to her case. Please I need advise.





    wallpaper Nelly Furtado nelly furtado wallpapers. nelly furtado wallpaper
  • nelly furtado wallpaper



  • trueguy
    08-28 11:19 AM
    Ron sent an inquiry and here is the answer he got

    Ron also says


    Visa Bulletin says


    So I predict the EB3 RoW Oct bulletin will be what it was on June Bulletin but EB3 China and India will not be the same as June bulletin.



    When they say "Continued Heavy Demand", what does it mean? Howcome there can be demand with Older Priority Dates? Labor Substitution is no longer possible so there can't be new demand with Older PD. So howcome PD goes back? Does anybody have insight into that?





    nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly - Loose - Nelly Furtado
  • Nelly - Loose - Nelly Furtado



  • martinvisalaw
    03-09 12:30 PM
    My understanding is, while your AOS is pending, you're in parolee status.

    You are only a "parolee" if you used Advance Parole to enter the US. Some people don't get AP, or don't use it.





    2011 nelly furtado wallpaper nelly furtado wallpapers. nelly furtado wallpaper
  • nelly furtado wallpaper



  • Hermione
    09-25 01:45 PM
    hermione,

    How to know if name check has been done. Is there a number to call to confirm NC clearance?.

    We had FP on 9/19 and saw LUD on 9/20. Called FBI yesterday and they say they sent results to uscis. Does it mean FP and NC clearance? Or NC is a separate entity. Please, let me know

    Name check and fingerprint check are different. Fingerprints are generally getting cleared next day. Not the same with namecheck.



    more...


    nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly Furtado wallpaper
  • Nelly Furtado wallpaper



  • OLDMONK
    09-16 03:48 AM
    To begin with, H4's or F1's, J1's, student or whoever from outside USA, all had equal opportunity. No one took anything from anyone here, they just like anyone else looked for jobs, posted resumes, got interviewed, qualified the interview and were offered a position/sponsor.

    There will also be lot of those who are not H4's and have a H1B visa approved, are outside the US and would never make it here on their coveted H1B visas. I can guarantee you that.

    And its not a matter of being chicken as you mention, its a matter of convenience. EAD allows you to work much more freely, and I am sure you know that.

    Who knew that 485/EAD filing would become possible with retrogression we had in April.

    And I would rather not comment on your "coveted/qualified professionals statement", as you seem to be assuming that people on H4 visas are not qualified professionals. (most spouses who are here for 6 or more years were professionals to begin with and a good percent of those went to school for Masters/Advanced studies or MBA and would qualify under SKIL category for Green Card's today, assuming SKIL Bill was to happen anytime)

    Remember H1B filing expense is at 3-5k levels and in today's times automatically filters out non qualified candidates, any company would be insane to sponsor a candidate without proper screening, I agree there would be a miniscule %age of people who may have abused the system, please don't generalise.

    ....and I assure you that 65k (well actually 58k) numbers would always fall short.





    nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly Furtado
  • Nelly Furtado



  • gc_chahiye
    07-16 11:57 PM
    My 140 was filed last week and I don't have the receipt number. Can I file 485 without I140 receipt number?

    From what I have heard so far, you need the receipt number. Talk to your lawyer asap.



    more...


    nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly Furtado
  • Nelly Furtado



  • visa_reval
    04-26 11:33 AM
    Just realized I did the same mistake too. The field is not "starred" and so is not a required field. I've already sent in the supporting documents. I am thinking of sending a separate letter a la sparky_jones.





    2010 Nelly - Loose - Nelly Furtado nelly furtado wallpapers. nelly furtado wallpaper.
  • nelly furtado wallpaper.



  • snathan
    02-09 09:33 PM
    "US Masters degree has no value anymore. Don't pursue a masters degree from US . You won't be able to find a job due to protectionist agends of US law makers.. Take your money somewhere less.Foreigners won't get jobs in USA "

    Let us make atleast Indians run from Higer education industry of America and colleges will feel the heat as 50% of them have revenue stream out of foreign students. This will make these clown senators o understand the repercussions of protectionism.

    If we can print an article in any leading daily in India, I am sure lots of other papers will pick up the same story.



    more...


    nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly Furtado beauty wallpaper
  • Nelly Furtado beauty wallpaper



  • GCneeded
    11-07 12:32 PM
    Thank you everyone for the responses.

    Dreamworld, Could you let me know what kind of supporting documents are needed. Thanks in advance.





    hair nelly furtado wallpaper nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly Furtado - The Greatest
  • Nelly Furtado - The Greatest



  • gc28262
    12-07 07:29 PM
    I have the same issue.

    Can see the status of I-485s online, but system doesn't even recognize my I-140 LIN#.
    Attorney says that this is fine. Asks to wait for few more months.
    :mad:



    more...


    nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly Furtado iPhone Wallpaper
  • Nelly Furtado iPhone Wallpaper



  • indianabacklog
    07-25 11:24 AM
    I didn't find what I am looking for.

    I already have a lawyer and the ONLY reason I want to file myself is because I am fed up in chasing lawyers, my company etc. They don't respond in time and anyways I am preparing all my documents my self and guiding lawyer also.

    So, I am thinking to file myself.
    Posted this in another thread earlier, these are the instructions I followed from my employer.
    DOCUMENTATION FOR APPLICATION
    BASED ON EMPLOYMENT

    The primary applicant and all dependents must each file the following documents. All checks/money orders should be made payable to the �Department of Homeland Security� and stapled to the top left-hand corner of the Form I-485 (Application for Permanent Residence). Place documentation for each application in the order listed below.

    1. Form I-485 (Application for Permanent Residence) and fee. Fee is $325 for each person aged 14 and over, $225 for each person under the age of 14. Check box (a) in Part 2 of the form. Form
    I-485 Supplement A is not required unless you are illegally in the US.

    2. Fingerprint fee ($70) for each applicant aged 14 to 79. USCIS will send notification of time and place for later fingerprinting. Fee may either be included with the check/money order for the Form I-485 or written as a separate check/money order.

    3. Two color passport pictures (click here). Staple an envelope with photos to the lower left corner of the Form I-485.

    4. Form G-325A (Biographic Information).

    5. Sealed I-693 (Report of Medical Examination) and Supplement to I-693 completed by a certified USCIS Civil Surgeon. Children under 14 years of age do not need the x-ray or blood serology.

    6. Evidence of valid nonimmigrant status. Prepare an outline or �history� of all prior periods of stay and visa status in the U.S. Include copies of related documents
    (I-20s, IAP-66/DS2019s, I-797s) and 2 year home residency waiver letter, if applicable.

    7. Photocopies of I-94 (both sides), passport identification, passport validity/extension, and US visa pages.


    8. Photocopy of Form I-797 Approval Notice, showing approval of I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers. If you are filing while the I-140 is pending, write CONCURRENT FILING on the cover sheet and mailing envelope. Be sure to attach a copy of the I-140 Receipt Notice.

    9. Photocopy of birth certificate showing parents� names. Passports are NOT acceptable substitutes for a birth record.

    10. Photocopy of the marriage license of the primary applicant and spouse.

    11. Photocopies of divorce decree(s) and/or death certificate(s) from all prior marriages of the primary applicant and spouse (if applicable).

    12. Current employment letter for the primary applicant. Letter must certify continuation of permanent employment, starting salary, and duties.

    13. If family members are applying, Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support) must be completed by primary applicant on behalf of any accompanying family members. Be sure to include documentation. Employment-based applicants do NOT file Form I-864.

    14. If you or any family members are applying for work authorization, Form I-765 ($180 fee) must be completed. Download page 10 only. Staple an envelope with two additional photos to the lower left corner of the I-765. Mark (c)(9) in question #16.

    15. See attachment on travel to determine whether you wish to file Form I-131 for Advance Parole.

    16. Cover sheet listing all documentation.


    NOTE: Any document not in English must be translated and accompanied by a translator�s statement. You should not translate your own documents. The translation does not have to be notarized, but it must include the certification of the translator. The following is an acceptable example of certification:


    I, [name of translator], hereby certify that I am competent to translate from the _____________ language into English and that the attached/above is an accurate translation of the original [birth/death/marriage] document.



    Signature _________________
    Name of translator _______________
    Address: ______________________
    Telephone: _____________________





    hot Nelly Furtado wallpaper nelly furtado wallpapers. nelly furtado wallpaper.
  • nelly furtado wallpaper.



  • raajpagare
    04-09 05:00 PM
    This question put me to shame. We are trying to become US citizens and we do not even know Havaii is a US state.

    I am not sure what purpose do we serve by being rude to somebody on the forum. People might not be as savvy about immigration as some of the regulars here and it never hurts to ask.

    From my owen experience, I went to Puerto Rico and everybody told me you dont need a passport to go there. While boarding the plane back from PR, a couple of CBP guys acame and started asking everybodies citzenship and then asked me to show them the visa. So it never hurts to be safe, even when u are travelling to a remote state or territory.



    more...


    house Nelly Furtado on stage (2/5) nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly Furtado iPhone Wallpaper
  • Nelly Furtado iPhone Wallpaper



  • finimits
    05-03 09:55 AM
    Hi Saji007,

    Really? That is very encouraging indeed.
    Even I have currently 5.5 years done on my H1B and looking to change soon.
    BTW, I have my I-140, but I am not sure is there was ever a document they sent me with the PERM. Are these both the same thing?
    I guess I don't have the PERM approval notice with me. Is this a hard requirement and if so do employers generally give the PERM approval notice to employees on request?





    tattoo Nelly Furtado nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly Furtado Photos, Nelly
  • Nelly Furtado Photos, Nelly



  • ssterian01
    07-07 11:15 AM
    Hi prem_goel, I checked with two lawyers and they both said it is no problem al all to add my wife from F1 to I485 (AOS) when my PD becomes current.
    The F1 will provide her legal stay in US and maitain her in status until my PD become current.

    There is a lot of info on the internet about this, here is one link that looks relevant

    Converting H4 to F1 and then adding to I-485 - Topic Powered by Infopop (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=1474093861&m=1081076091)


    About I485 denial, what chances are for this to happen? Does anyone kknow how likely is that your 485 gets denied? I heard is not very likely.



    more...


    pictures Nelly Furtado nelly furtado wallpapers. nelly furtado wallpapers
  • nelly furtado wallpapers



  • MAC
    March 27th, 2004, 08:47 AM
    Cool Shot Indy Bud!

    Here is my March Madness shot:

    http://member.newsguy.com/~kentucky/bb/bbpics.htm





    dresses nelly furtado wallpaper. nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly Furtado Gallery 2009
  • Nelly Furtado Gallery 2009



  • boston_gc
    05-30 10:04 PM
    Thank you everyone.

    I did my share and sent the webfax.



    more...


    makeup Nelly Furtado beauty wallpaper nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly Furtado on stage (2/5)
  • Nelly Furtado on stage (2/5)



  • LONGGCQUE
    07-27 10:53 AM
    jaggu bhai .. I like your handle, reminds me of a senior from college days. Anyway, here are some of my inputs as my wife is also pursuing a masters program in MIS.

    1) Part time - full time may or may not be a lot different depending upon university you pick up. One of my co-workers is pursuing an online masters program and his cost is almost same as a part/full time from a known university.
    You may also qualify for resident tuition depending on state/univ. laws where you reside. Check on that, it may reduce your cost a lot.

    2) Starting on H4 or F1 is on your choice or affordability. You may need to show 1yr of funds before a college issues an I-120 form for status change to F1 whereas on H4 you may just proceed at your own pace and no funds need to be proven. CPT/OPT or college internships cannot be taken up on H4 and so you may need to switch to F1 sometime based on your plans of using OPT.

    These are my thoughts based on what you mentioned. Other opinion also matters .. may be some more members can comment based on known scenarios.

    Good luck





    girlfriend Nelly Furtado Photos, Nelly nelly furtado wallpapers. HQ Nelly Furtado Pictures
  • HQ Nelly Furtado Pictures



  • ckichannagari
    11-09 04:40 PM
    from Texas





    hairstyles Nelly Furtado iPhone Wallpaper nelly furtado wallpapers. Nelly-Furtado-31-3
  • Nelly-Furtado-31-3



  • gcformeornot
    10-13 07:28 AM
    She can get letter from her employer that mentions that she's on maternity leave to prove that she is still employed and also that she can join back.

    you luck.





    rbalaji5
    11-16 03:54 PM
    Thanks for the information.

    I heard that Mexico does not require any visa for the short-term trip. I doubt If I go by road, will they take my current i-94 at the border and give new i-94 while coming back.





    ajay
    03-10 03:31 PM
    Friends,
    Has anyone else come accross this problem? I wanted to remitt funds to India and when I logged in to SBI GLS web site I got the following message:

    Due to regulations applicable in your state of residence in USA, we regret that, at present, we are unable to continue offering SBI Express Remit - US (our product using direct debit facility through ACH) till further notice.
    We are engaged in meeting the state's current regulatory requirements, and it will be our endeavor to restore to you at the earliest the convenience you have been enjoying. Meanwhile, you may use the aid of Rapid Remittance (Web-assistance for tracking wire transfers) when you use wire transfer from your bank to send funds to your beneficiary accounts in India.
    Please mail any of your queries to our customer support team at

    Also the remittance options menu has disappeared.

    I am also facing the same issue and when I open up the page same message pops up. I don't know if it is something to do with VA state. Have been using Click2Remit(Kotak) and Remit2India for the time being.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment